Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank you to allجزاك الله خير

Alhamdulillah n peace be upon our prophet. Tnx my lovely wife  Nazeeha n handsome kids Ammar n Amr. Tqvm to my parents, one n only sister n bros. Tx to n.mamma n nbappa, n sisters. U have been very patient during the half decade.  Patients and parents, u r the key to my career. People of kelantan are patient people majority of whom wait without complaint till Allah decides for them. Most of them thank us upon discharge. Even parent's  of patients who die are thankful. One of my cancer patient sent me a sarong as a remembrance.  They all help me to become a pediatrician.  The people at masjid, al akh katheeb, Saiman, the contractor n Maulana,  ur smiles n salam kept my spirit when I come from hospital exhausted n frustrated. Tnx to the guy who help me pulling out the car from drain.  Tnx Maldivian friends, Shauky the tall guy n Ahmadbe the man with history, Bagey who fix the tap, Samee the Thailand Malay Maldivian business man plus others.... Do not give that eye now. Tnx for early friends, Jalal for showing me surau, Otta for the company, Akil for doodpati,  Jazakallah khairan for every one. What ever it is, it was a part of training.  1. "Main reason why post graduates fail is inability to change from undergraduate to post graduate". Prof Zabidi. He mentioned this first day we had a meeting. Till then I tried to change but it took 3 years to change. In another post I have posted his advice for long case. He is an excellent teacher.  2. "time is limiting factor in postgraduates. We all have families. What u can do is  once u have finished work stay 1 hour in library before u go n study. Then u go home, give time to family, read another 1 hour in the night". Thanx for Dr.Noorizan for this advise. It really works. 3. AP Nik is the teacher for short case. His technique works.  4. I wish I can get some more adrenaline from AP Noraida. Hard working n really cares about others. Told me to take things with a pinch of salt. Very true.  5. Thanx Prof. Hans for introducing me into Chochrane review and literature search. Probably this is the major new thing learned in HUSM.  6. Dr  Suhaimi AW is easy going personality n if I take one friend from Malaysia he will b the one.he reminds u of the hereafter n help u increase yr iman 7. AP Ariffin is a wonderful person, knowledge, experience, statistics, prepare u right into viva, took me 4yrs to know this.  8. Tq Dr Wan for pushing me in to ECHO, at least now I can see 4chambers.  9. Tx Dr Tamim n Dr Nazlin they r my mentors 10. Tqvm, Dr Iqbal taking covering me during exam. Nice guy to work with 11. SN Ruqaya is talkative nice person just like my mother. Terimakasi banya banya, hope my Malay is correct. 12. tq my thesis supervisors dr Sarwany, coming for my proposal,  AP Saeda  their corrections.  13. Dr Rizal, tnx for remembering I am foreigner, by the way if I have known the house is so near more urgent ECHOs.  14. Dr Ikram for allowing that dialysis catheterization.  15. should not forget Rudu, he gave the nutrition book. 16. I wish Azman stayed with me. He is the foreigner friendly chap 17. hanafi, as the name says, will company me to masjid 18.tnx Tan, for allowing me to rest 2wks. So nice to do nothing. Oops I need to add u to face book. 19. Tnx Siti, for translating the consent And thank all who i missed here, u r not the least 20. Mariana for early days

No comments:

Post a Comment